A world of more efficient and sustainable mobility is just up ahead.
"Most Iconic Brand" in the Car Rental category,
2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend Study
What Drives Us
OUR VISION IS 20/20
Starting in 2010, we committed to a five-year plan to cut both our energy use and energy costs by 20%. At this moment, we’re at 12% and counting.
ABOVE, BEYOND AND BELOW
OUR BRANCHES LOOK BEYOND THE FLEET TO REDUCE ENERGY IN EVERY CONVEIVABLE WAY.
Reduced water usage by 30 percent by adding pressure washers and water reclamation systems.
Tracking energy usage data using the Branch Energy Number (BEN) database helped to identify an underground water leak. Once repaired, water usage dropped by more than 80 percent.
Partnered with a local company to create Enterprise's first LED internal and external signage to reduce electricity use. The group also reduced natural gas consumption by 19 percent by adding limit switches and constant thermostats to wash bays.
Switched the lighting fixtures at all of their branches from the outdated T12 model to an energy-efficient T8 model. The new systems provide more light with fewer fixtures and have reduced energy use enough to pay for the cost of the upgrades in one year.
Executed a complete retrofit to switch all parking lot lighting to LED fixtures. The result is a warmer, more inviting branch environment for customers and a projected energy use reduction of 59 percent.
GETTING DEEP IN
CONNECTING WITH OUR WORLD
Because we live and work in cities and towns across the world, we’re dedicated to making a positive impact for today’s generation, and the generations to come.
50 MILLION TREE PLEDGE
SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION GOAL COMPLETED
- 11/20/2013Autoblog2015 Hyundai Tuscon Fuel Cell will lease for $499/month, comes with free hydrogen
- 11/15/2013Triple PunditEnterprise CarShare Launches in Salt Lake City, Now in 35 States
- 11/06/2013MetroTransitVanpoolers commended for commitment, consistency
- 11/04/2013The Salt Lake TribuneEnterprise CarShare opens program in Salt Lake City
- 11/25/2013Congratulations to the 2013 Founding Values Award Winners!Our values are more than a plaque on the wall – they play a critical role in the way we manage our
- 11/14/2013Our Sustainable Path To Success: A Progress ReportSustainability is a journey with no end. And at Enterprise, that’s the way we like it – continuously
- 08/28/2013Rethinking Natural Capital Can Come NaturallyRecently, we at Enterprise had the pleasure of hearing from Peter Seligmann, co-founder, chairman and